Find the next big idea and optimize your offerings for long-term success.
PACT® Package Optimization
Optimize your packaging design by replicating the entire in-store purchase process
Packaging is all about making sure your product stands out from the shelf, is easy to find, communicates the relevant brand promise and product benefits, is credible and intelligible and outranks your competition, all within the blink of an eye.
PACT offers a tailored and customized holistic perspective with evaluative and diagnostic qualitative and quantitative feedback on the performance of your pack design, addressing every phase your customer goes through during the in-store purchase process: search-consider-evaluate-decide.
► Learn how our package optimization experts help you determine if your packaging designs are on-target.
The MarketTools package testing and optimization research team uses our flexible online tools and reporting to measure factors that lead the consumer through the selling process. Simulated purchasing scenarios with timed measurements and shelf highlighters help you:
- Understand how packaging stands out amid shelf clutter.
- Assess findability for individual SKUs to ensure that each item in the line is identifiable by the consumer.
- Measure key messages for likeability, clarity and consistency with brand image.
- Understand likes and dislikes as clues for design improvements by using our dot technique. (green/red dots placed on design)
- Better understand the hierarchy and visibility of design elements by registering eye-movement with our Focus Tracker.
Making Good on Mobile's Global Promise: Research Report
Copyright © 2012 MarketTools, a MetrixLab Company. All rights reserved.